Monday 12 May 2014

New wishlist Spring

all pictures from weheartit.com


  1. I would love to try Victoria`s Secret body lotions
  2. Still... I want Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir !
  3. Ted baker bag
  4. New watch
  5. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy la Fleur
  6. And still loving and wanting Escada Cherry In The Air
  7. Rimmel foundation
  8. Victoria`s Secret toy dog, so cute
  9. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy
  10. Ted Baker shoes
  11. EOS Lip balm, really want to try
  12. Escada Born In Paradise, SO IN LOVE
  13. Ciate Nail polish, at least one just to try :)

I like to make wish list, because then I have small target what I need to buy or in this case what I really WANT TO BUY for my self.
Soon I will make a post about my first wish list, what I got from that :)
Goodnight my readers ! :)

No comments: